Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubbers

I hate to clean. I make no secret of that. Since we're in the process of trying to sell our house though, I recently had to suck it up and get this joint in order. The big pre-showing clean up seemed to be as good a time as any to try out the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber sample that I was recently sent.

I tried the Action Scrubber out and you know what? I was pretty impressed. It lives up to all of it's claims. It's comfortable to hold and use, it works well on soap scum, it doesn't have a harsh smell, it rinses away clean. And you know what else? Now don't tell anyone I said this. It was a little bit fun to use. Seeing it wipe away all the soap scum and gunk on my shower walls was kind of neat. But I'll never admit to enjoying cleaning something because then people might start expecting me to do it more often.

So don't you want to get in on the fun? Of course you do! So click here to get a coupon for $2.75 off a Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber. I already got the coupon because once my sample box is gone I'm going to be buying this product again. Anything that makes cleaning easier, quicker and (gasp) more fun? Gets an A+ in my book!

No comments: