Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Johnson's No More Tears 50th Anniversary


Did you know Johnson's No More Tears has been around for 50 years? I didn't either until I was asked by the good folks at Mom Central to review two Johnson's No More Tears products and to pass the word along about Johnson's 50th anniversary.

The first product I got was Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash. I have to admit, I like this stuff for Elle because it's nice and gentle on her sensitive skin but I also love it for me. The scent is light and soft whether I use it on Elle or myself we both end up with soft skin. I know it has "baby" in the name but this stuff is nice for anyone. (If you click on the link I posted you can print out a coupon to save a dollar on this product.)

The second product I got was Johnson's Head to Toe Foaming Wash. Elle loved this product. I put a little of the foam in her hands and she loves using it to wash up. This product also has a nice light scent and I have to confess that I've used it myself a time or two. Or ten.

Both of these products work well on Elle who has very dry, sensitive skin. You can click here for more information about these products or about the 50th Anniversary of Johnson's No More Tears.

No comments: